JUNCTION CITY, Ore. -- Multiple law enforcement agencies were at a home in Junction City on Thursday evening to serve a search warrant.
The Lane County Sheriff's Office, Cottage Grove Police and Oregon State Police were all at a home at the intersection of Highway 36 and Dorsey Lane in Junction City.
Police said they had received a report of a stolen vehicle and other stolen items and had information that they were possibly at the home.
Two people were unrelated charges, police said.
- Two arrested in multi-agency operation in Junction City
- Hatchet assault suspect arrested in Junction City
- Junction City student arrested over picture
- Junction City teen found murdered in Idaho; 3 arrested
- Family survives house fire in Junction City
- Junction City firefighters battle "challenging" industrial fire
- Junction City Police investigate "swatting" incident
- 2018 Scandinavian festival coming to Junction City
- Junction City Firefighter's sell "Aebleskivers" during Festival
- Blitzing the Preseason: Junction City Tigers