SWEET HOME, Ore. -- A motorcyclist is dead after a crash near Sweet Home Thursday afternoon.
Oregon State Police said Michael Falcioni, 58, of Terrebonne was traveling eastbound on Highway 20 near milepost 35 when he lost control in a curve and crossed into the path of an oncoming Ford F250 pickup truck.
Troopers responded to the crash at about 4:50 p.m. Falcioni was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the Ford, Dale Zoon, 53, of Sweet Home, was not injured.
Sweet Home Fire and Medics and the Oregon Department of Transportation assisted.
- Motorcyclist killed in crash near Sweet Home
- Cougar killed in Sweet Home
- Motorcyclist killed in Linn County crash
- Police investigate crash in Sweet Home
- Motorcyclist killed in crash along Cottage Grove Reservoir
- Deputies identify motorcyclist killed in crash along Cottage Grove Reservoir
- Motorcyclist killed in unusual accident near Albany
- Motorcyclist escapes serious injuries after Eugene crash
- Driver dead after Highway 20 crash near Sweet Home
- At least one dead after Sweet Home crash