LINN COUNTY, Ore. -- Police are seeking witnesses after a motorcycle crash killed a Lebanon man on Wednesday.
Oregon State Police responded to Interstate 5 near milepost 216 at about 7:30 p.m.
Investigators said Vincent Wolford, 56, was headed southbound on a black 2016 Harley Davidson motorcycle when he crashed for unknown reasons and came to a rest on the shoulder. The man was hit by a passing vehicle, possibly a commercial vehicle, that did not stop at the scene.
If you have information, contact police at 1-800-442-0776 and refer to case #SP19-190533.
The Oregon Department of Transportation and Halsey Fire Department assisted.
- Motorcyclist dies in I-5 crash; police seeking witnesses
- Motorcyclist arrested for flying down I-5
- Roseburg residents witness, react to I-5 shooting
- Pedestrian dies in crash on I-5 near Albany
- Motorcyclist killed in Linn County crash
- Motorcyclist escapes serious injuries after Eugene crash
- Motorcyclist killed in crash near Sweet Home
- Albany police search for speeding motorcyclist
- Southbound I-5 reopens after crash near Woodburn
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts down I-5