SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- The families of the victims of a fatal car crash in Springfield on Sunday are speaking out.
Shandi Moses told KEZI her son Isaac was one of the people killed. She says the other victim was Isaac's fiancee, MeKenna Wallace.
The crash happened around midnight when police say a car lost control and crashed into a utility pole on 42nd street in Springfield.
Moses told KEZI Isaac was out with Wallace and one of their friends last night when the crash happened.
She said her son will be remembered as warm and loved by many.
"I don't even know the words. His smile -- it lightened up the night. He was just so outgoing and fun," said Moses
A vigil was held Sunday evening at the site of the wreck, giving friends and family the opportunity to pay their respects and share in their mourning over the young couple.
George Wallace, MeKenna's father, says she will be missed every day.
"I'll remember everything. All the good, all the bad, all the smiles, all the tears," said Wallace.
MeKenna left behind a 6-year-old daughter and a son just under the age of 1.
If you saw the crash or have any information, you are asked to call police.
- Families of Springfield crash victims speak out
- Springfield family speaks out after seeing cougar in backyard
- Springfield family falls victim to racist tirade on Easter
- Police release victims' names in fatal Springfield crash
- Police investigating crash near Springfield
- Bystanders help save Springfield family from fire
- Springfield family displaced after apartment fire
- Fern Ridge drowning victim's fiancee speaks out
- Officials investigating fatal car crash in Springfield
- Driver dies in crash in Springfield