SEASIDE, Ore. – One of Oregon’s most popular seafood restaurants is opening a new location.
Crews are starting work this week on a new Mo’s in Seaside.
They are renovating the old Shilo Restaurant at the Shilo Inn.
Once it is built, restaurant-goers will be able to enjoy Mo’s famous clam chowder and other favorites with views of the ocean and the town’s promenade.
They hope to open in late spring. This will be Mo’s ninth location.
- Mo's opening new location in Seaside
- Seaside man's murder convictions overturned
- Seaside's bridges, roads would have high mortality rates
- Seaside police fatally shoot suspect near RV park
- Skateworld opens temporary location at US Sportsplex
- Oregon Drop Box Locator
- Missing Corvallis teen located
- Deschutes deputies locate missing boy
- Missing Cottage Grove woman located
- Crews locate source of Amazon Creek spill