ALBANY, Ore. – Police continue searching for missing Albany woman Tiffany Lazon, 37.
Detectives are treating it as both a missing person case and a death investigation.
The last reported contact with Lazon was around Dec. 27, 2019, at her home.
Lazon’s estranged husband, Craig Lazon, is a person of interest, police said. They said he was the “last and closest person with Tiffany” before she disappeared.
On Wednesday, Craig was arrested for second-degree animal neglect and animal abandonment. The neglect charge involved Tiffany’s cat, which was released to Tiffany’s daughter.
Police said her family is concerned and believe Lazon would not have left Albany without her car, cat or phone.
After obtaining a search warrant, police searched her home Wednesday with the help of the Oregon State Police Crime Lab.
If you have any information, contact police at 541-917-7686.
- Missing woman case now a death investigation
- Salem police investigate death of woman in Salem
- Deputies investigate death in Glendale
- Deputies investigating death in Lebanon
- Death investigation underway in Eugene
- Missing woman found Wednesday night
- Missing Cottage Grove woman located
- Missing Eugene woman found alive
- Three men investigated in Albany robbery case
- Deputies investigate suspicious death in Albany