ALBANY, Ore. -- The Albany woman who was reported missing Thursday, has been found, Albany police said.
Police said Jessie Wendt, 64, who walked out of a senior care facility that morning, was found around 9 p.m. Thursday.
Early reports said Wendt, who has dementia, could have been in danger. It's possible she was trying to walk to Keizer.
- Missing Albany woman who left senior care facility found
- 64-year-old-Albany woman with dementia missing
- Missing woman found Wednesday night
- Missing Eugene woman found alive
- Deputies identify body found in Albany as missing man
- Homicide investigation launched after Albany woman found dead
- Home Instead Senior Care closes in Eugene
- Police: Missing Lebanon woman has been found
- Missing Springfield woman, 95, found Friday morning
- Roseburg woman reported missing is found safe