MILL CITY, Ore. - A transient was arrested Thursday accused of stabbing someone on SW Kinwood Avenue.
Terrence A. Bostick called 911 around midnight on January 4. Dispatch reported Bostick went unconscious while talking on the phone. Paramedics took him to Santiam Memorial Hospital. He suffered one stab wound to a bicep, severing an artery. He is in stable condition.
Deputies found the suspect, 30-year-old Kody Marie Dunlap, a couple blocks away. She was arrested on charges of assault, tampering with evidence, and violation of restraining order.
- Transient accused of stabbing man
- Man accused of stabbing woman in Walton
- Transient injured by ax in Creswell hospitalized
- Transient arrested in Water Street murder
- Man accused of stabbing dog appears in court
- Woman accused of stabbing boyfriend for cheating
- City of Winston proposes a transient room tax increase
- 10 transients kicked out of a house in Bethel
- Transients caused barn fire in Springfield, officials say
- Eugene man hospitalized after stabbing