EUGENE, Ore. -- Throughout October, which is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, men in Lane County will come together to fight breast cancer through participation in the Real Men Wear Pink campaign.
Men participating in the campaign will encourage community members to take action in the fight against breast cancer.
They will be raising funds to help the American Cancer Society attack cancer from every angle.
The launch party for the Real Men Wear Pink campaign is Thursday at 4:30 p.m. at the Hyatt Place Sky Bar.
For more information about breast cancer or the Real Men Wear Pink campaign in Lane County, call 1-800-227-2345.
- Men unite to fight breast cancer in Lane County
- Oregon State joins the fight against breast cancer
- Cancer survivor organizes My Breast Friends 5K
- Susan G. Komen organization plans breast cancer forum in Eugene
- Lane County task force leaves to fight Ramsey Canyon Fire
- Lane County strike looms
- Local captain fights fires and cancer
- Flu season hits Lane County
- Measles outbreak impacting Lane County
- Umpqua Dairy releases pink ice cream for Breast Cancer Awareness Month