CNN -- Starting Tuesday McDonald's will be changing its late night menu.
Signature Crafted Recipes, Artisan Grilled Chicken Sandwiches, Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Sandwiches, Buttermilk Crispy Tenders, Filet-O-Fish and premium salads will not be available from midnight to 5 a.m., according to the restaurant chain.
Other late-night menu items, including Big Macs, Quarter Pounders and McNuggets, will still be available.
"We'll be simplifying what's served after midnight so customers can get the most popular favorites," said Andrea Abate, spokesperson for McDonald's.
McDonald's wants to reduce the "complexity" of menus and store operations, CFO Kevin Ozan told analysts at a conference last month.
Meanwhile, the company is expanding its breakfast menu — an important meal for fast food chains.
In February McDonald's introduced Donut Sticks .
The new item is only available during breakfast hours, though the company serves other breakfast items all day.
- McDonald's late night menu is changing
- McDonald's changes apple pie recipe
- Oregon Electric Station making menu, seating changes in Eugene
- McDonald's is bringing hits from its global menu to the United States
- Chick-fil-A adds mac and cheese to the menu
- Police: Drunk driver involved in late-night crash
- Roseburg Dutch Bros locations burglarized late Monday night
- 2018 midterms update: What has changed since election night
- Starbucks is adding a new pumpkin spice drink to its fall menu
- Chipotle adds a new meat to its menu for the first time in a year