CNN - A classic McDonald's treat has gone through some changes.
The fast food giant announced it altered the recipe for apple pie.
The beloved dessert supposedly includes less ingredients and a whole new look.
The pies are now covered in lattice-style crust, and sprinkled with a sugar topping.
McDonald's said they are made with six different kinds of apples that are 100% American grown.
The pies clock in at 240 calories.
Customers took to social media when they noticed the change, and the reviews were mixed.
- McDonald's changes apple pie recipe
- Pecan pie found in prison contraband shakedown
- Man accused of punching Sizzle Pie employee
- McDonald's late night menu is changing
- Lawsuit: 7-year-old sexually abused at Albany McDonald’s
- Manager, customer stop attempted robbery at Springfield McDonald's
- Mom sues Madras McDonald's for teen's alleged burns from hot water
- McDonald's is bringing hits from its global menu to the United States
- McDonald's to start new worker training program following criticism over workplace safety issues