REEDSPORT, Ore. -- An earthquake struck off the coast of Reedsport early Wednesday morning, the United States Geological Survey said.
The USGS said the 6.2 magnitude quake struck about 150 miles off the coast at 2:32 a.m.
No tsunami warning was issued for the quake.
- Earthquake strikes off Reedsport coast
- Earthquakes strike off Oregon Coast
- 6.3 magnitude earthquake strikes off Oregon Coast
- Numerous earthquakes strike off Oregon Coast
- 3 earthquakes strike off Oregon coast
- Coast Guard responds to sunken fishing boat in Reedsport
- Small earthquake hits Oregon's coast
- Earthquake recorded off Oregon coast
- Fire breaks out east of Reedsport
- Man wanted on several felony charges in Reedsport