CORVALLIS, Ore. -- A Corvallis man was hospitalized after being assaulted at a nail salon, police said.
The assault reportedly happened at the Corvallis Nail and Spa on Kings Blvd Tuesday night.
Corvallis police got the call at 8:13 p.m.
They said a 50-year-old man was assaulted by Than Duy Kim, 49. Police said Kim had taken off before they arrived.
Kim and the victim knew each other, police said.
The victim suffered life-threatening injuries and was taken to Good Samaritan Hospital. His condition is unknown.
Kim was later found and arrested on an assault I charge.
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries after being assaulted at nail salon
- Man formally charged with attempted murder after nail salon attack
- Pedestrian hit in crash, suffered life-threatening injuries
- Bicyclist hit by pickup suffers life-threatening injuries
- Oregon receivers suffer injuries
- Bicyclist sustains life-threatening injuries after being hit by car
- Verdell back to practice after suffering injury
- OSU men win nail biter at Dam City Classic
- Suspect sought for sexually assaulting woman, threatening her with hammer
- Man threatens to sexually assault 14-year-old girl at bus stop, police say