EUGENE, Ore. -- Police said a man was stabbed in his torso during a fight in downtown Eugene Saturday night.
They said they got a call around 10:30 Saturday night of a report of a stabbing at E 10th Avenue and Oak St.
When they arrived, they saw a 47-year-old man lying in a flower box in front of a building at 112 East 10th Street.
He was taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police said the stabbing happened during a fight between the injured man and a 36-year-old man who was contacted by police nearby.
At last check, police said no one has been taken into custody.
They said they are still investigating.
- Man stabbed during fight in downtown Eugene
- Eugene man hospitalized after stabbing
- Victims of downtown Eugene stabbing call it a hate crime
- Man arrested after stabbing in Eugene
- Stabbing suspect arrested in Eugene
- Police investigate stabbing in Eugene
- Downtown Eugene survey closes soon
- Police search for stabbing suspects in Eugene
- Man accused of shooting pellet gun in downtown Eugene
- Farmers Market opens Saturday in downtown Eugene