LAKESIDE, Ore. -- A man is in the hospital after being shot in the head in Lakeside Sunday evening.
Philip Clayton Wells, 35, of Coos Bay is reportedly in stable condition.
The Coos County Sheriff’s Office received a report of shots fired at the Osprey Point Pub just before 9 p.m.
Law enforcement officers found Wells, who was transported to Bay Area Hospital in Coos Bay and flown to the Oregon Health & Science University Hospital in Portland.
The other man involved is cooperating with law enforcement. The sheriff’s office has not released his name.
Deputies, Oregon State Police, Coquille Tribal Police and the North Bend Police responded to the call.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Man shot in head at Osprey Point Pub in Lakeside
- Osprey lays eggs at University of Oregon
- 1 dead in Highway 101 crash near Lakeside
- 3 osprey chicks hatch at UO, need names
- Roseburg breweries team up for 20th Annual Grub and Pub Crawl
- Man shot outside 7-Eleven in Springfield
- Man found fatally shot in Keizer home
- Man who acknowledged pointing laser at helicopter gets probation
- Salem police arrest man after woman kidnapped at knife point
- Authorities identify man killed in Eagle Point officer-involved shooting