PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - Authorities have identified a man who was shot and killed by police after they said he stabbed four people at a Southeast Portland residence Monday.
The Oregon State Medical Examiner's Office itentified the man as 42-year-old Jeb Collin Brock died of gunshot wounds.
According to Portland police officers were called to the residence and say they found Brock holding a woman at knifepoint.
After removing a toddler from the room, police say officers tried less-than-lethal rounds before shooting him.
Police said Brock died at the scene.
Police also confirmed Brock knew the stabbing victims.
- Man shot by police in Portland stabbing identified
- Four stabbed Monday in Portland
- Jury awards $7 million to Portland man shot by police
- Autopsy: Man shot 9 times by campus police in Portland
- Portland man sentenced to 17 years for stabbings
- Man killed in Portland officer-involved shooting identified
- Man killed by Portland police officer
- Man shot, killed by Hillsboro police in parking lot identified
- Man shot by Portland State police had valid concealed gun permit
- Off-duty fire lieutenant stabbed at Portland bar