ROSEBURG, Ore. -- A man was hospitalized after a stabbing at a homeless camp in Roseburg Wednesday night, the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office said.
At about 11:30 p.m. dispatchers received a report of a stabbing at the camp, known as "Freedom Camp," located in the 1800 block of Mill Street.
Authorities said they arrived on scene and found Nathaniel Creveston, 28, suffering from a stab wound. He was taken to Mercy Medical Center and then transferred to another hospital. The extent of his injuries is not known at this time.
The investigation is ongoing. If you have information, contact the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office at 541-440-4458.
- Man hospitalized after stabbing at Roseburg homeless camp
- Eugene man hospitalized after stabbing
- Crews put out brush fire near homeless camp in Roseburg
- Crews respond to fire near homeless camp in Roseburg
- Roseburg man arrested for allegedly stabbing, killing man
- UPDATE: Murder victim identified in Roseburg stabbing
- Special Report: Homeless Camp Costs
- Roseburg man arrested after standoff
- Roseburg VA hosts 4th annual homeless veterans stand down
- Roseburg Dream Center gets $5,000 grant to help homeless