EUGENE, Ore. – A man is facing new charges in a shooting in Eugene that ended with a woman being hit by a stray bullet.
The shooting happened Nov. 10 at 17th Avenue and Ferry Street.
Police arrested Christopher Alexander, 20, and Dylan Brown, 19.
Brown was initially arrested on trespassing and concealed weapon charges, but after an investigation, he’s now facing assault, unlawful use of a weapon and reckless endangering charges.
Officers said an 18-year-old woman who was driving near the shooting was hit by a bullet and was treated at the hospital.
Police are still looking for witnesses or anyone who has video of the incident.
- Man facing new charges in Eugene shooting
- Eugene Teacher Faces Assault Charges
- Man charged with murder after shooting in Eugene
- Political fundraiser facing sex abuse charges in Eugene
- Eugene woman facing charges in death of 9-month-old
- Former Eugene church leader faces new sex abuse charges
- Eugene man arrested on charges of extortion
- Eugene man charged with child sexual abuse
- Shotgun-wielding Eugene man charged with menacing
- Lebanon man faces sex abuse charges