Man critically wounded in shooting at Portland restaurant
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - Portland police say a shooting at a popular late-night restaurant left a man critically injured.
Sgt. Chris Burley says officers responded early Thursday to reports of gunfire at Montage in the Central Eastside neighborhood. As police investigated, a man arrived at a hospital with a gunshot wound.
No arrests have been made.
Burley says police believe it was a targeted shooting, and the Gang Enforcement Team is handling the investigation.
- Man critically wounded in Portland shooting
- Police union slams Portland Mayor's criticism of lieutenant
- Man killed in Portland officer-involved shooting identified
- Eugene man dies in shooting near Portland tavern
- Portland police shoot man armed with knife in downtown building
- Portland police make arrest in fatal shooting
- Officer-involved shooting at Portland International Airport
- DEA raids Portland pharmacy