ROSEBURG, Ore. – A man is suing a Roseburg dentist over claims that he broke his teeth and jaw.
Michael Querubin is seeking more than $1 million in damages.
He claims Dr. Quinn Martin with Smiles Dental used a reverse hammer on him in February 2016 and broke his teeth and jaw.
The lawsuit claims the doctor failed to provide safe dental care and was negligent.
Querubin said he lost the function of his mouth and teeth from the injuries.
- Man claims Roseburg dentist broke teeth and jaw
- Roseburg teens allegedly broke into homes, causing thousands of dollars in damages
- Roseburg man arrested after standoff
- Data breached at Eugene Dentist Office
- Deputies: Woman broke van window, threatened man with ax
- Roseburg man claims fatal shooting was an accident, officials arrest him
- Roseburg VA director resigns
- Roseburg police investigate shooting
- Roseburg man accused of producing child porn
- Roseburg man jailed after 65 fraudulent charges