SALEM, Ore. (AP) -- A Salem man was arrested on attempted murder charges eight months after he was identified as a suspect in a stabbing at an apartment complex.
The Statesman Journal reports that 30-year-old Gleen Nedelic is being held without bail at Marion County Jail on charges of attempted murder, first-degree assault and unlawful use of a weapon.
In the early morning hours of June 21, Marion County deputies were called to a Salem apartment complex following a report of a knife fight.
Investigators said the victim, who was stabbed multiple times in his upper torso, identified his attacker as Nedelic.
It wasn't immediately clear of Nedelic had an attorney.
- Man arrested on attempted murder charge following stabbing
- Juvenile accused of attempted murder in Lebanon stabbing
- Police: Masked man steals SUV, faces attempted murder charge
- Man formally charged with attempted murder after nail salon attack
- Creswell man arrested in stabbing
- Man arrested after stabbing in Eugene
- Hammer attack suspect formally charged with attempted murder
- Woman charged with attempted murder in elder abuse case
- Florence man arrested for murder
- Man accused of attempted murder in Prineville shooting