EUGENE, Ore. -- Eugene Police arrested Brandon William Combs, 30, Sunday in connection with Saturday's slashing.
Combs was charged with first-degree assault and unlawful use of a weapon and booked into Lane County Jail.
ALSO READ: WITNESSES SPEAK OUT AFTER ALLEGED SLASHING
This follows an attack that happened Saturday where police say Combs slashed a man across his chest and left arm.
- Police identify man arrested in slashing
- Slash burns planned near Tiller
- Oregon man accused of slashing another man in face, neck
- UPDATE: Eugene police arrest, identify robbery suspects
- Eugene police investigate after tires slashed on PeaceHealth bikes
- Man accused in Eugene slashing makes first court appearance
- Witnesses speak out after alleged slashing
- Police identify man killed in crash
- Police tase and arrest man
- Eugene police arrest wanted man