ALBANY, Ore. – A man is in jail after a fatal shooting in Albany Tuesday morning.
Police responded to Laura Vista Drive NW in North Albany at about 12:45 a.m. after receiving reports of a shooting.
Ryan Williams, 21, was taken into custody, and Glenn Colvin, 50, was found dead inside the home of an apparent gunshot wound.
Police said the two were both living in the home prior to the shooting. There is no ongoing threat to the community.
Williams is in the Benton County Jail and faces a charge of second-degree murder.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information should contact detectives at 541-917-7686.
- Man arrested in Albany murder
- Albany police arrest vandalism suspect
- Albany man killed in crash
- Florence man arrested for murder
- Albany police investigating shooting in southeast Albany
- Albany man struck and killed by train
- Albany man accused of raping underage teen
- Court documents shed light on investigation into Albany murder
- Oregon man arrested in 1994 Vancouver murder
- Teenager killed in Albany crash