LEBANON, Ore. -- A man was arrested early Thursday morning after allegedly breaking into two different homes in Linn County.
Police said Mark Anthony Romero entered two different apartment on W Maple Street. The residents told police they didn't know who he was and he wasn't invited into either apartment.
Romero entered the first apartment and woke up a resident who was sleeping on the couch, police said. They said Romero had taken off his pants and sat down next to the sleeping resident, waking them up. The resident then kicked him out.
Police said Romero then walked across the apartment parking lot and entered a second apartment. They said the residents were awakened when Romero began eating food that was left on the counters. They also kicked him out.
When confronted by police, he couldn't explain why he entered either apartment. He told police he didn't live in the apartment complex or know anyone who did.
Romero was arrested and charged with two counts of burglary and theft.
- Man arrested for breaking into two apartments in Lebanon
- Lebanon man arrested for sex crimes
- Wanted man arrested after pursuit in Lebanon
- Lebanon man killed in crash
- Woman jumps from window to escape apartment fire in Lebanon
- Two drug arrests made in Lebanon Wednesday
- Hash oil lab discovered in Lebanon, man arrested
- Man arrested for drunk driving after Lebanon crash
- Man arrested for arson in Lebanon Walmart fire
- Man arrested after high-speed chase in Lebanon