EUGENE, Ore. - One man has been accused of an armed robbery at the Econolodge Tuesday afternoon.
Eugene Police said Archie Murl Havens, 25, demanded cash with a gun at the Econolodge on 6th Avenue before fleeing on foot without any cash.
They were called to the scene at 1:47 p.m. He was detained about ten minutes later around 7th Avenue and Van Buren.
Havens has been charged with robbery in the first degree.
- Man arrested for armed robbery at Econolodge
- Armed robbery suspects sought
- Armed robbery suspect arrested after rollover crash
- Teen arrested, accused of armed Dari Mart robbery
- Police: Man handcuffed employee to door during armed robbery
- Police investigating multiple armed robberies in Eugene
- Police arrest Springfield man after armed standoff
- Deputies arrest armed man in Depoe Bay
- Roseburg man arrested after armed standoff
- Man arrested after robbery outside Corvallis ATM