COOS BAY, Ore. -- A man was arrested with an outstanding warrant following a traffic stop on Highway 101 Saturday, the Coos County Sheriff’s Office said.
Burton W. Soto, 40, was driving 10 mph under the speed limit and failing to maintain his lane, and the vehicle’s license plate did not have current valid tags, deputies said.
A deputy initiated a traffic stop near Coos Sumner Lane.
Deputies said Soto was driving while suspended and had an outstanding warrant for his arrest out of Lebanon for menacing, third-degree criminal mischief and interfering with making a report.
Soto was lodged at the Coos County Jail.
- Man arrested after traffic stop in Coos Bay
- Coos Bay deputies arrest bank robbery suspect
- Coos Bay man charged with murder
- Man escapes house fire in Coos Bay
- Coos Bay man dies in logging accident
- Police fatally shoot Coos Bay man
- Coos Bay couple killed in house fire
- Fire destroyed house in Coos Bay Sunday
- McAuley Hospital in Coos Bay demolished
- Coos Bay police investigating chainsaw theft