WINSTON, Ore. – A Camas Valley man is facing meth possession and delivery charges.
Authorities arrested Michael Hood, 35, on Monday in the 100 block of Douglas Blvd. in Winston.
Detectives said Hood was in possession of nearly an ounce of meth, and had been trying to sell the drug to an undercover officer.
Hood was booked in the Douglas County Jail on the drug charges, as well as outstanding warrants.
- Man accused of trying to sell meth to undercover officer
- Sutherlin man accused of selling meth, heroin near school
- Police: Man faces drug charges for trying to sell meth
- Albany man gets 10 years in prison for selling meth
- Cottage Grove officer accused of stealing meth pleads not guilty
- Man accused of force-feeding meth to his cat
- Man accused of illegally selling gun used in murder-suicide
- Bend man accused of growing, selling psychedelic mushrooms
- SPD: Man on meth arrested, tried fighting officers
- Oregon man gets 13 years for planning to sell large amount of meth