ROSEBURG, Ore. -- Officials arrested a man who they said was trafficking heroin in Douglas County.
The Douglas Interagency Narcotics Team said detectives made a targeted traffic stop along I-5 near milepost 129 on Thursday. They ended up arresting 59-year-old Charles Wilson Jr., of Portland.
They said they found a large amount of heroin, as well as a small amount of methamphetamine. They said other items used to sell drugs were also seized.
Wilson was charged with unlawful possession of heroin, unlawful delivery of heroin, and unlawful possession of methamphetamine.
A passenger in the vehicle was released and is not facing any charges.
- Man accused of trafficking heroin in Douglas County
- Douglas County deputies arrest Glide man accused of sex crimes
- Man accused of several thefts and burglaries in Douglas County
- Man killed in Douglas County logging accident
- Douglas County ends recycling services
- Gunfire exchanged in Douglas County
- Douglas County man admits to abusing 5-year-old relative
- Man brings gun into the Douglas County Justice Building
- Man booked on multiple sex crimes in Douglas County
- Douglas County officials call off search for Mt. Angel man