JUNCTION CITY, Ore. – A man accused of stabbing a dog in Junction City appeared in court for the first time Tuesday afternoon.
Christopher Low did not enter a plea, and is expected back in court on Jan. 23.
Police said Low told them the dog attacked him and bit his arm on Sunday, so he acted in self-defense.
Officers said after the dog died, Low started waving the knife around and was threatening the owner.
- Man accused of stabbing dog appears in court
- Man accused of YouTube employee threats appears in court
- Transient accused of stabbing man
- Roseburg teen accused of killing foster family appears in court
- Man accused of stabbing woman in Walton
- Springfield murder suspect appears in court
- Teenage triple murder suspect appears in court
- Lebanon double murder suspect appears in court
- Man stabs and kills dog in Junction City
- Woman accused of stabbing boyfriend for cheating