EUGENE, Ore. – Police have arrested a man accused of shooting a realistic looking pellet gun in downtown Eugene.
Officers responded to a call of shots fired on East 8th Avenue and Oak Street around 10:30 a.m. Wednesday.
They said Immanuel Williams, 33, shot the pellet gun several times, causing people to run into buildings in the area.
Williams was also reportedly rapping and doing push-ups.
He was arrested and booked into the Lane County Jail.
- Man accused of shooting pellet gun in downtown Eugene
- Pellet gun shots cause damage to Eugene businesses
- Man stabbed during fight in downtown Eugene
- Downtown Eugene survey closes soon
- Farmers Market opens Saturday in downtown Eugene
- Eugene considers new downtown dog restrictions
- Train kills pedestrian in downtown Eugene
- Eugene council approves downtown dog law
- Tougher smoking ban passes for downtown Eugene
- Murals popping up around downtown Eugene