SUTHERLIN, Ore. -- A Winston man accused of online sexual corruption was arrested at a motel in Sutherlin on Wednesday, police said.
Robert Thompson, 26, was taken into custody at about 7 p.m. and lodged at the Douglas County Jail.
He faces multiple charges, including online sexual corruption of a child and luring a minor.
Due to the nature and sensitivity of the alleged crime, police said they are unable to release more information.
They said they want to remind parents to monitor their children’s use of smart phones or any other device with access to the internet.
- Man accused of online sexual corruption arrested at Sutherlin motel
- Wanted men arrested in Sutherlin
- Sutherlin man arrested in child prostitution sting
- New details emerge in Oeming child sexual corruption arrest
- Man accused of threatening officer with gun in Sutherlin
- Sutherlin man accused of selling meth, heroin near school
- Man arrested after shots fired in Sutherlin neighborhood
- Eugene man accused of attacking motel owner in hate crime
- Sutherlin High School receives award
- Fire destroys home in Sutherlin