EUGENE, Ore. - Eugene police arrested Aleksander Smith just after midnight Christmas morning at Sizzle Pie on Willamette Street.
Officers said Smith punched an employee.
Officers said Smith was asked to leave but refused.
They said he was escorted out, but tried to push his way back in.
That's when police said he punched the victim.
Police said the employee punched Smith and then got him on the ground, where he held Smith until police arrived.
- Man accused of punching Sizzle Pie employee
- McDonald's changes apple pie recipe
- Pecan pie found in prison contraband shakedown
- Man accused of attacking 7-Eleven employee in Coos County
- Man accused of YouTube employee threats appears in court
- Man accused of assaulting railway employee on moving train
- Marion Co. deputy reassigned after punching man during arrest
- Autopsy: Man punched on Bend trail died of natural causes
- Man punches bear in nose to survive attack
- Former memory care facility employees accused of criminal mistreatment