FLORENCE, Ore. -- At one point, as many as 4,500 customers were without power Thursday morning along Lane County's coast.
The major outage was reported as heavy rain and strong winds moved onshore.
Power crews are working to figure out the cause of the outage. At last check, they believe a fallen tree could be to blame, according to Central Lincoln PUD.
This is a developing story. Refresh this web report for updates. For a look at Central Lincoln PUD's live outage map, click here.
- Major power outage reported north of Florence
- Power outages reported across Western Oregon
- EWEB launches power outage map
- Coburg car crash causes power outage
- Car wreck causes extensive power outages
- Power outages affecting horses after winter storm
- Power outage prompts school delays in Elkton
- Power restored in Eugene after car crash causes outages
- Outage in Danebo leaves nearly 1,000 without power
- Thousands in Oregon affected by power outages overnight