PORT ORFORD, Ore. (AP) -- A small earthquake hit Port Orford on the southern Oregon coast, shaking the small community.
The U.S. Geological Survey says the 4.5-magnitude earthquake struck at about 5:45 p.m. Friday, with its epicenter about two miles inland.
The Oregonian/OregonLive reports that differs from earthquakes in October that struck far off the Oregon coast.
No damage was reported from the most recent earthquake.
- Magnitude 4.5 earthquake shakes southern Oregon coast
- 6.3 magnitude earthquake strikes off Oregon Coast
- 4.6 magnitude earthquake hits off southern Oregon Coast
- 4.7 magnitude earthquake strikes off Southern Oregon Coast
- 5.4 magnitude earthquake 260 miles off Oregon coast
- Earthquakes strike off Oregon Coast
- Small earthquake hits Oregon's coast
- Earthquake recorded off Oregon coast
- Numerous earthquakes strike off Oregon Coast
- 3 earthquakes strike off Oregon coast