SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- A local nonprofit is hosting a special New Year's Eve fundraiser Sunday night, benefitting at risk youth.
The theme is "All that Glitters" and it's a black-tie optional event, featuring live music from the Ben Rice Trio with Paul Biondi, along with food, drinks, and dancing.
All the funds raised will go towards homeless youth and human trafficking prevention.
"The Junior League as a whole looks for areas in the community that are maybe underserved and we try to meet those needs...once we feel like we met those needs, we either give that project back to the community, such as the Relief Nursery, or we retire it and move on to another need in the area," said Rosey Gording, Fundraising and Event Planning Co-Chair.
If you don not have New Year's Eve plans yet, it is not too late to join the party. Tickets are $60 and they can be purchased door.
- Local nonprofit hosts New Year's Eve fundraiser for youth
- Nonprofit addresses growing youth mental health crisis
- Local nonprofit holds fundraiser for maternal mental health
- Local animal shelter hosts cat yoga fundraiser
- Marathon Monday: Runners Support Local Nonprofits
- Nonprofit hosts boating event for people with disabilities
- Eugene nonprofit hosts event to showcase rescue horses
- Willamalane hosts 2nd annual youth soccer tournament
- Oregon men, women's hoops hosting exhibition fundraisers
- Moose Lodge hosts fundraiser for Jimmy Holland