CORVALLIS, Ore. -- The Lions Club in Corvallis is worried they won't sell out of their popular See's Candy for the first time.
They have held the fundraiser for more than two decades to help children and needy people get glasses, hearing aids, or cataract surgery.
With just a few days until Christmas, they have nearly 800 lbs of candy to sell. They have everything from chocolates, to truffles, to peanut brittle.
They said they think their problem is they have a new location and people can't find them. Their new location is at the Corvallis Elks Club on the corner of 9th and Grant streets.
- Lions Club in Corvallis selling See's Candy at new location
- Missing Corvallis teen located
- Proposed homeless shelter location stirs controversy in Corvallis
- Johnson Center opens at Corvallis Boys and Girls Club
- Pet of the Week: Candy
- Corvallis pharmacy burglarized, suspects sought
- Young boy drowns in Corvallis
- Blitzing the Preseason: Corvallis Spartans
- Corvallis expands bait bike program
- Boys and Girls Club of Corvallis cutting ribbon on new center