MILL CITY, Ore. -- A 13-year-old student may be facing charges, after investigators said she left notes threatening to "shoot up" her junior high school.
The Linn County Sheriff's Office said a student at Santiam Junior/Senior High School found written notes inside two school books. They said both notes stated "I'm going to shoot up the school 3/9/18."
Deputies said a female student wrote the notes. At this time, deputies said they do not believe there is a risk to public safety. Investigators said there are no firearms in the student's home nor does she have access to guns.
They said she could face possible charges of Disorderly Conduct once the investigation is complete.
- Linn County Deputies investigate school shooting threat
- Deputies investigating fatal crash in Linn County.
- Linn County deputies investigate suspicious death
- Detectives investigate suspicious death in Linn County
- Fire destroys Linn County home
- Motorcyclist killed in Linn County crash
- Linn County man discovered after disappearing
- Crash kills driver in Linn County
- Annual boat inspections in Linn County
- Linn County inmate dies in apparent suicide