UPDATE: A missing Lebanon woman has been found unharmed, Lebanon police said Thursday morning.
Bobi Lynn Wikkala, 53, went missing after leaving the Lebanon Hospital.
LEBANON, Ore. -- Lebanon police are searching for a woman who went missing after leaving the Lebanon Hospital.
Bobi Lynn Wikkala, 53, was last seen on Tangent Street near 12th Street Tuesday.
Police said Wikkala may have difficulty communicating as she may be suffering from medical issues.
Wikkala is white, five feet two inches tall and weighs 109 pounds. She has shoulder length brown hair and wears glasses. She was last seen wearing denim blue shorts and a long short-sleeve top. Wikkala also was wearing a hospital bracelet on her wrist.
If you see Wikkala, police ask that you contact the department at 541-451-1751 or 541-367-5181.
- Police: Missing Lebanon woman has been found
- Missing woman found Wednesday night
- Missing Eugene woman found alive
- Woman in Lebanon drives into church
- Lebanon city manager resigns
- Lebanon Police investigate vandalized concession stand
- Missing Springfield woman, 95, found Friday morning
- Roseburg woman reported missing is found safe
- Body of missing woman found near Brookings
- Woman found lying in the yard of a Lebanon house fire clings to life