LEBANON, Ore. -- A family and their pets ran to escape a rapid fire early this morning in Lebanon, firefighters said.
The fire was first spotted just before 1 a.m. Tuesday morning at a home on 12th Street.
Firefighters said the smoke alarm went off, alerting the couple inside. They made it out safely with their dog. Firefighters later rescued a cat from the home.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Lebanon family escapes house fire
- Woman jumps from window to escape apartment fire in Lebanon
- Lebanon firefighters rescue dog, extinguish house fire
- House fire under investigation in Lebanon
- Lebanon house fire mostly contained to kitchen
- Firefighters rescue pets in Lebanon house fire
- Crews fight house fire in Lebanon
- Crews investigate vacant house fire in Lebanon
- One hospitalized after Lebanon house fire
- Fire crews on scene of house fire in Lebanon