LANE COUNTY, Ore. -- It’s time to get your leaves ready to be picked up in Eugene, Springfield and the rest of the Lane County, and there are specific rules depending on where you live.
In Eugene, crews will be begin picking up leaves Tuesday, Nov. 13, in the central, north, south and west zones.
Residents need to put the leaves in a pile on the curb.
In Springfield, the first leaf pickup with be Nov. 26 west of 28th and 31st streets.
You need to put your leaves in a medium-sized bag with no other yard debris.
Crews start picking up leaves in Lane County Tuesday, Nov. 13, in the Santa Clara area west of River Road.
Make sure they’re away from drains, parked cars and pedestrians.
Leaf collections help protect flood drains, pedestrians and improve water quality for aquatic life in local streams and rivers.
- Leaf collection set to begin in Lane County
- Fall leaf pickup begins in Roseburg
- Corvallis fall leaf collection scheduled to end mid-December
- Leaf collection, delivery to continue through January in Eugene
- Lane County Winter Farmers Market begins Saturday
- Leaf pickup starts this weekend in Eugene
- Second round of leaf pickup underway
- Summer lunch program begins soon in Lane County
- Lane County strike looms
- Flu season hits Lane County