EUGENE, Ore. -- Starting Sunday the Lane Transit District will implement fall service changes for several routes, and that includes the EmX.
Passengers riding on the EmX will need to get off at Springfield Station and transfer either to the EmX Eugene or EmX Gateway, depending on your final destination.
Also, the Gateway portion of the EmX line will begin to operate on a 15-minute frequency, while the Eugene portion will continue with a 10-minute frequency.
Evenings and weekends will continue with a 15-minute frequency across the entire EmX system.
- Lane Transit District fall schedule changes start this weekend
- Lane Transit District launches Transit Tomorrow
- Pedestrian hit by Lane Transit District bus in Eugene
- Hazardous waste roundup scheduled in Lane County
- 4J District releases new proposed school schedules
- Lane County starts annual homelessness count
- I-105 traffic changes, lane closures start Monday
- South Lane School District plans on replacing 20 school buses
- South Lane School District seeks legal advice in controversial case
- Voters pass three Lane County fire district measures