LANE COUNTY, Ore. -- A Lane County man who was found guilty of sexually abusing a child under 12 will spend the rest of his life in jail.
Joe Raygosa, 45, was sentenced Wednesday to 93 years and 9 months in prison.
The child lived with Raygosa and his wife from June 2016 to July 2017.
A jury convicted Raygosa for touching the child sexually, forcing himself on the child, taking naked pictures of the child and showing the child pornography.
- Lane County man sentenced to nearly 94 years in sex abuse case
- Springfield man gets 94 years for sexually abusing girls
- Lane County man sentenced for sexually abusing a child
- Former LCC board member sentenced in sex abuse case
- Former Springfield babysitter sentenced in sex abuse case
- Lane County deputy fired after new sex abuse charges filed
- Former Lane County deputy found guilty of sex abuse
- Man sentenced for sex abuse outside South Eugene High School
- Oregon man sentenced in abuse case of 5-month-old child
- Man accused of sexually abusing child in Lane County