Photo Gallery 1 Images
EUGENE, Ore. -- Lane Community College announced the launch of a new cybersecurity degree program on May 29.
Lane Community College is partnering with Amazon Web Services, Cisco Systems, VMWare, CompTIA, and Palo Alto Networks to train students as well as help them stack up credentials.
Students will learn how to defend systems against unauthorized access, monitor networks for unusual activity, and conduct security audits all while using state of the art hardware and software.
For more information on the program or on registration, click here.
The program is one of less than 20 in the country and only one of two in the state of Oregon.
- LCC to offer new cybersecurity degree program
- Skilled to Work: LCC offers Aviation Maintenance Technology Program
- Skilled to Work: LCC's Welding & Fabrication Program
- Skilled to Work: LCC's Diesel Technology Program
- Skilled to Work: LCC Manufacturing Technology Program
- Skilled to Work: LCC offers two-year online energy management program
- LCC celebrates National Apprenticeship Week
- LCC and NCU start 'Titan to Beacon' program
- LCC Board member accused of sex abuse
- Crews start construction on LCC building