EUGENE, Ore. -- Changes to 16 Lane Transit District bus routes will take effect Sept. 16.
Edward McGlone of LTD said their board of directors met Wednesday night to consider feedback they received from the public on the proposed changes.
McGlone said they received over 100 comments from the community during the public comment period, which opened May 7. The changes are part of LTD's efforts to create a more efficient and sustainable service.
After hearing from the public, five route schedules were altered from their original proposals to fit with riders' needs.
"By having really strong public input, LTD was able to hear that feedback, make changes to our recommendation, and offer bus service that meets the needs of our community and maintains financial stability and delivers a high-quality product to our community," McGlone said.
To find out how your route will be impacted, click here.
- LTD approves bus route changes after hearing from the public
- LTD proposes bus route changes
- Corvallis city council hosts public hearing on current levy
- Eugene City Council holds public hearing for proposed dog ordinance
- Butterfly Lot curfew public hearing set for Tuesday
- Eugene City Council holds public hearings on excise tax, panhandling
- Eugene City Council to weigh panhandling ordinance at public hearing
- Eugene City Council holds public hearing on single-use plastics
- Eugene divided during public hearing on proposed payroll tax
- Public hearing on climate bill draws big crowd