EUGENE, Ore. - Opening Tuesday night, Kinky Boots graces the stage at the Hult Center for three nights. The show features a failing shoe factory in need of a facelift. Enter Lola, a drag queen, who figures out how to help Charlie Price save his family business.
The actors said the show will make you laugh, cry, and they hope it'll help you understand the power of acceptance.
Before you see the show or if you're thinking about getting tickets watch the interview above. KEZI 9 News Anchor Bryan Anderson sat down with actors Lance Bordelon, who plays Charlie Price, and Jos Banks, playing Lola.
Click here for more information on tickets.
- Kinky Boots tours through Eugene
- Dozens attend tech tour in Downtown Eugene
- WEB EXTRA: The Book of Mormon tours through Eugene
- Senator Wyden takes First Amendment Tour to Eugene
- Sen. Wyden stops in Eugene on hemp industries tour
- Grandmother, grandson stop in Eugene on viral national park tour
- FedEx profits slip after booting major customer Amazon
- DeFazio tours Roseburg VA campus
- Wyden starts town hall tour across Oregon; stop planned in Eugene
- Eugene Police preparing for Eugene Marathon