EUGENE, Ore. -- An 11-year-old boy was taken to the hospital after being hit by a car Wednesday afternoon in Eugene.
Police said the child was on a push scooter when the crash happened on Avalon Street and Haviture Way around 2:30 p.m.
Witnesses told police the child was looking at his iPad while on the scooter when it happened.
Police said the driver is an elderly woman.
Stay with KEZI 9 News for updates.
- Boy hit by car in west Eugene
- Two-car crash shuts down intersection in west Eugene
- Child safe after car crashes into Eugene apartment, hits crib
- Eugene car fires considered arson
- Police: small explosion in west Eugene
- Burglary suspect arrested in west Eugene Wednesday
- Eugene woman almost hit by falling tree
- Missing dog found after Eugene car accident
- Car careens through Eugene hotel room
- Pedestrian hit by car on Royal Ave