SALEM, Ore. -- Your kicker rebate check could be smaller next year after Gov. Kate Brown signed House Bill 2975 into law.
Lawmakers passed the bill to decrease the kicker rebate by $108 million.
If the current revenue forecast holds true, individual taxpayers will see a 14.5 percent reduction in their kicker rebate when they file their 2019 taxes in 2020.
- Kicker rebates will decrease for Oregonians
- Kicker rebate details confirmed
- Might Oregon kill 'kicker tax' rebate to help education?
- Oregonians expected to receive large 'kicker' tax refund
- Kicker tax calculator available
- Oregonians encouraged to #GetOutdoorsOR
- Tonya Harding calls out Oregonians
- Oregonian endorses Buehler for governor
- Oregonians urged to double-check tax withholdings
- Oregonians invited to First Day Hikes event