EUGENE, Ore. -- Community members, models and supporters came out to the Catwalk for a Cause event March 15.
The fundraiser brought in $120,000 for the Boys and Girls Club of Emerald Valley. It was held at Kendall Auto and 11 men and 11 women from our community walked the runway for local youth.
There was an open bar, appetizers, raffle and silent auction.
- Catwalk for a Cause raises $120K for Boys and Girls Club
- Field of Dreams Auction raises $85,000 for Boys & Girls Club
- Bill Musgrave Open benefits Boys & Girls Club
- Boys & Girls Club gets new computer lab thanks to IGT
- Boys & Girls Club brings mental health service to teens
- Johnson Center opens at Corvallis Boys and Girls Club
- Teen abused by now-former Boys & Girls Club employee
- Young Boys & Girls Club member meets Ducks Basketball Team
- Kiwanis Club raises thousands with strawberry fundraiser
- Boys and Girls Club of Corvallis cutting ribbon on new center