LEBANON, Ore. -- A Lebanon man was hospitalized Sunday night with life-threatening injuries after a youth stabbed him multiple times with a knife, Linn County Sheriff Jim Yon said.
Benjamin Saul Williams, 36, was taken to Good Samaritan Hospital in Corvallis where he was listed in fair condition.
Deputies responded to a reported stabbing at a residence on Center Street at 8:30 p.m., Yon said.
Investigators said a juvenile from Lebanon was involved in an altercation with Williams and stabbed him multiple times in his left side and once near his shoulder.
Williams was not armed.
The suspect was arrested and taken to Linn Benton Juvenile Detention, where he was lodged for attempted murder.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Juvenile accused of attempted murder in Lebanon stabbing
- Springfield teenager accused of attempted murder
- Man arrested on attempted murder charge following stabbing
- New details emerge about Lebanon murder suspect
- Lebanon double murder suspect appears in court
- Teen faces charges in stabbing on school property in Lebanon
- Man accused of attempted murder in Prineville shooting
- Lebanon city manager resigns
- Transient accused of stabbing man
- Lebanon man accused of assaulting another man at bar