EUGENE, Ore. - Jury selection began Tuesday in the trial of a man accused of killing his girlfriend in November of 2016.
Police said it happened at a home off of Pattison Street off Highway 99 in Eugene.
They said that's where 23-year-old Erick Joaquin was arrested, accused of killing 19-year-old Jessica Frank.
- Jury selection begins in trial of Erick Joaquin
- Oregon standoff: Jury selection begins in FBI agent's trial
- Jury selection to begin in trial of Dallas officer Amber Guyger, who shot a man in his own apartment
- Jury selection begins for man charged with fatally running down Heather Heyer at white nationalist rally
- Former OSU student's trial to begin Wednesday
- OHSU selects next president
- Trial begins against man shot in officer-involved shooting
- New trial begins for man accused of killing Springfield mother
- Trial begins for Portland man accused of killing daughter
- Trial to begin in $1.4B Oregon forestry management lawsuit